Content Management Systems
A web content management system (CMS) is designed to simplify the publication of web content to web sites and mobile devices — in particular, allowing content creators to create, submit and manage contents without requiring technical knowledge of any web programming languages or Markup Languages such as HTML or the uploading of files.
We work with a variety of different CMS’s and can even develop a custom CMS. We will make our recommendation based on the client’s requirements and budget.
- Joomla – Open source PHP CMS known for its ease of use and extensibility.
- WordPress – Open source PHP CMS known for its ease of use with thousands of available widgets, plugins, and themes
- Expression Engine – a powerful open source PHP CMS
- DotNetNuke – The leading Open source ASP.NET CMS
- Ektron – Enterprise level ASP.NET CMS
- ManageX – Nology Interactive’s own PHP based CMS that allows for full customization