Nology Interactive offers a unique mix of online and broadcasting experience, creating the most cost-effective live video streaming services available today. We offer turnkey execution, including planning, on-location services and management services, delivering your message to viewers worldwide over the Internet in a real time simulcast of your event. Additionally we can help you with strategies to re-purpose this content through the creation of web portals for VOD playback, DVD authoring and even building e-commerce sites to help monetize your content for viewers who were unable to attend your live event or training sessions.
From a guy with an encoder to a mobile production truck with five cameras, graphics and playback, Nology has a solution for your live event webcasting needs.
Recent video Webcasts:
- RWBaird – Corporate announcement – Milwaukee, Wi
Services: Onsite video production, Onsite encoding, Microsite, Producer/Director
- Activision – Family Game Summit – NY, NY
Services: Onsite Production, encoding, Microsite with social integration
- Zimmer Holdings – Warsaw Indiana
Services: Onsite Encoding – Director – Technical Director
- Fight Me MMA – St Louis Missouri
Services: Onsite Encoding – Social Media Integration
- Adlai Stevenson Center On Democracy – Chicago, IL
Services: Onsite Encoding – Director/Technical Director
- IPF Summit – International Pulmonary Foundation – Chicago, IL
Services: Microsite creation – Onsite encoding – Post production
- Department of Homeland Security – Symposium for Societal Resilience – Fairfax, VA.
Services: Onsite video production, Onsite encoding, Microsite, Post production, DVD authoring
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) – Diabetes Conference – Kansas City, MO
Services: Onsite video production, Onsite encoding, Onsite Video production
- Ocean Tomo – Intellectual Property Auction – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Services: Onsite video production, Onsite encoding, Microsite, Post production.
Nology can mobile optimize your webcasting landing page allowing your users who are on the go to tune in live with their iPhone or iPad! This new enhancement is perfect for the busy event organizer who wants to keep track of their event but can’t always stay in the room for every presentation. Users both at home and at the location can take advantage of this technology to allow them to stretch their legs without missing a minute of a presentation.
“We used this video webcasting service at our last event and you can’t imagine how much of a relief it was to plug in my earphone and leave the ballroom during a 8 hour day of back to back presentations. For the first time I was able to see and hear everything without being glued to my seat”
Webcasting Case Study
Nology’s webcasting services offer customized packages that deliver on your specific needs, including:
- Site Survey for Technical Support and Set-Up Details
- Domain Registration and Hosting of the Site for the Event
- Marketing / PR Support
- Pre-event press release to generate excitement for the event
- Landing page developed and hosted announcing the event
- Multi-media interstitials developed for your webcast
- Event Support
- Camera and production staff on-site
- Live monitoring and analytics of webcast performance
- Post-event analytics of webcast viewing usage
Nology Webcasting effectively enhances traditional methods of communication among businesses, both internally and to their target audiences. Thanks to Nology Interactive webcasting, a meeting or event can be viewed in real-time, be interactive through audio or chat, and be archived on disk for future viewing. Nology Webcasting utilizes the Internet as a transport mechanism, and since companies already have Internet access, costs ultimately decrease while productivity and efficiency increase.
No two Webcasts are alike! Call us to discuss you custom application:
THE NOLOGY EVENT WEBCASTING SERVICE IS IDEAL FOR MANY APPLICATIONS:
Corporate meetings + Live training + Exchanging real-time information + Special events + Radio promotions/Special events + Sales presentations and demonstrations + Keynote addresses + Web Conferences + College Graduation Ceremonies + Live event simulcast +